Hello my loves,
Today I attempted at making a Thai Green curry and looking all fancy smancy.
Now I have a secret to share with you’s about my fast and easy recipes... Are you ready? I use Epicure Spices! I am not a representative but someone near and dear to my heart is very much involved with the company.
The reason I share this recipe on my All things Anxiety Blog, is that I know for a lot of you’s cooking and making things fancy can be very stressful, and can create some performance anxiety so to speak. You want to be the best mom/dad, with the best recipes, with the amazing cooking skills and the best meals for your family.
So I want to share with you my recipes, and as a former anxiety ridden human, I know what it’s like to try and cook healthy (to feel better) but also feel completely discouraged because it’s to much pressure and you would rather just eat out. I get it!! Trust me. I got you!
Now that I have a full time online business, I feel pretty much the same way, I want to make something fucking amazing, but at a very easy and high speed. This Recipe has no particular ingredient that relives anxiety, or lowers stress levels but it is a recipe that melts in your mouth. Especially with the holiday season coming up, it might just have enough power to impress your guest… just saying!
It's this juicy sweet, onion, garlic, spices, lemongrass sauce that you just can't stop eating. This has four servings, but you may want to have it all to yourself! I'm so happy I'm single, so I can have it all to myself.
Here we go!
Step one: Get all ingredients ready (See bottom for Complete list of Ingredients)
Step 2: Cut up all 3 cups of Vegetables and 1lb of chicken into bite size pieces.
Now you are officially ready! Enjoy
This is where I get all my epicure supplies! : https://suzannepaiement.epicure.com/en
Thai Green Curry
Servings: 4 Servings
- 1 Can Coconut Milk (14oz/400ml)
- 1 tsp All purpose Liquid Soy Seasoning (Natural Soy Sauce Alternative)
- 1 lb Chicken, shrimp, tofu
- 3 cups Vegetable (bell pepper, carrots, onions, celery)
- 1 package Thai Green Curry Seasoning (Epicure)
- Combine Epicure Seasoning with 1 can coconut milk in wok over medium-high heat. Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer for 2 min.
- Add 1 lb of bite-sized pieces of chicken and cook for 5-7 min.
- Stir in 3 Cups mixed vegetables and simmer for 2 min. Stir in 1 tsp soy sauce alternative.
- Serve over cooked/steamed rice, if desired.
Please follow and like us: